2-1104, No. 87 Haier Road, Qingdao, Shandong, China
26 Haining Road, Shuyang County, Suqian, Jiangsu, China
In direct sunlight or rain, it will not cause discoloration, small cracks and so on.
If exposed to direct sunlight or rain, and placed outdoors for a long time, it will speed up the aging of rubber and so on.
Prevent tyres from being exposed to direct sunlight, ultraviolet radiation, rain, ozone, oil pollution, heat and so on. It is very important to keep the tires in a dark and cool place and let off the air in the tires. Please let the sun shine directly.
1. When it rains, please move the tire indoors so as not to let in water inside the tire.
2. Tyres with oil or water are vulnerable to scars or deformation. So please put it where there is no oil or water.
3. Don't put it where it can cause tire scars or deformations.
4. Please do not place it next to the generator, battery, etc.
5. When removing the tire for a long time, please pay attention to the chemical leaking from the inside of the tire, which will dirty the ground.
NEXT：Effect of tread pattern depth on tire